Focused Financial Advice (FFA)
Focused Financial Advice (FFA) is hourly meeting time with your advisor that does not include financial planning.
Focused Financial Advice is provided for Clients in a single meeting of 1-2 hours, and addresses simpler personal finances questions that do not require the in-depth discovery and analysis demanded by financial planning.
Please note: This is high-level advice and information of a general nature, which does not utilize any financial planning tools to project forward-looking numbers or scenarios; it does not require a full analysis of a Client’s financial situation or integrate the various financial elements that impact a Client’s life goals.
Examples of questions addressed in a Focused Financial Advice engagement:
- What is the difference between pre-tax and Roth contributions to my company-sponsored retirement account (e.g. 401k, 403b, 457) and how will it affect me currently and in the future?
- What options are there in saving for my child’s college and what general rule of thumb is there for how much to save?
- I was just hired at a new company. How do I determine which of the employee benefits are best to choose for me and my family?
- What are the tax implications if I sell my house or investment real estate?
- Was my tax return prepared correctly?
You have financial questions. We help find your answers.
- For our Focused Financial Advice fee schedule, please see the Transparent Pricing page.
- Download a PDF copy of our Services Comparison Chart
Ready to move forward?
Contact us today to schedule a meeting .